Sunday 5 July 2015

Clothes Diary Day's 37-43






Hello Gang,

So this is the last Sunday update of this kind. From now on we'll be doing Silent Sunday and I'll post a photo of my outfit here every other day, alongside whatever I've been up to, or am thinking about.

This week has been a fun one.

We're now 5 weeks and 21 items into the years challenge, and it's beginning to feel less weird getting dressed with less choice in the mornings.

 I had a a lazy day last Sunday, on Tuesday and Thursday night had meals lovely friends at mine for tea, and I had two picnics (one of which was at a zoo!). I also took two days off work to tidy my house and identify what more I could get rid of for Contact A Family.

So I added a grey vest top to the list this week. I am now 21 items down & starting to freak out about winter!

Here is item 21





The photos are tiny this week - I'm really struggling with my crummy phone - which has decided to stop talking to my laptop. After about 40 minutes faffing I've emailed them to myself. I'll get this fixed in the week. but for now....


On Sunday (Day 37) -  I forgot to get a photo until I was halfway ready for bed




Monday (Day 38) -  Matt worked late so I had to do a selfie (yes the mirror is still on the sitting room floor, no we haven't put flooring down in the bathroom yet, yes it is embarrassing to me that you can all see the state in which we live!)


 

Tuesday (Day 39) -  I hung out with Ange & Mark, and we took a silly shot with Matt's seriously strong torch.
 


Wednesday (Day 40)-  It was too hot to move from the fan




Thursday (Day 41)-  Cat took a piccie of me making tea (& hiding my face with a spatula)



Friday (Day 42) - was another selfie (don't know why I forgot to get Chloe to take one when we were picnicking)




Saturday (Day 43) - we were at the zoo! (check out my gorgeous nephew)





Have a good week kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment