Sunday 28 June 2015

A whole lot of love. Clothes diary days 31-36

Hi There,

I hope you've all had a good week. Mine has been an odd combination of exhausting and wonderful.

Exhausting because I was ill Sunday night and didn't sleep so I felt like the week was all catch up and wonderful because some people I love got engaged (congratulations Sarah & Mark), and my parents sprung a renewal of their vows on us!

You'll remember that they had a 'cancer didn't kill us' party planned. Well that was yesterday, and while my family were sat in their garden, chatting, drinking & messing about their neighbour (who's a minister) supported them to renew their vows. It was a total shock & quite quite beautiful. Here they are - my lovely Ma & Pa (notice how Squeak even finds a way to appear in the wedding photos)




In other news I sold 3 more bits on ebay - & have listed a load more that'll go live at 9pm tonight (check the buy the clothes off my back  page to see if there is anything you fancy), and added 1 new item to the list

Item number 20
Toast Dress (with thanks to my lovely ma-in -law for the vouchers I bought it with)

Riva Dress

 And here's the clothes diary for the week:

Day 31
(no sleep & no makeup)


Day 32
(migrane & concerned dog)


Day 33
(exploding chicken)



Day 34
(Jet Li)

Day 35
(summer's back)


Day 36
(with my mum & sisters)




One of my sisters made me the most amazing gift - which I'll blog about later in the week,

In the meantime take care all 

                                                           More posts

No comments:

Post a Comment