Sunday 14 June 2015

Week 3 update (days 17 - 22)

I've been a bit quiet on here this week - but have a little look round the blog and you'll see why. Isn't it so much prettier!

New background, new navigation (look at About this Blog to see what's where), AND a page where you can browse everything I'm selling on ebay. The task of listing everything I'm not going to wear on ebay is a bit epic so I'll add 3/4 new items a week all year.

So how has the week gone? We'll I've spent some time reflecting on minimalism (I'll do a post on this later in the week), I've had a small panic about what I'd do if we had a heatwave...and then it rained loads and I stopped worrying about it.

Oh & thanks to my very first Clothes off my back ebay sale - to a lovely lady named Rachel we reached £900 fundraised in the last 3 weeks! And that's before gift aid. Thanks everyone for your generosity - keep it coming! If you want to help out with the fundraising by selling something on ebay here's how.

I added another pair of shoes to the rotation this week - my old faithful black heels - you are going to see a lot of these chaps!


So here is what I've worn this week:


Day 17


 

Day 18



Day 19


Day 20

Day 21

Day 22




 Have a good week folks.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment