Sunday 21 June 2015

Clothes diary Day's 23- 30

Hello Everyone

This week has been a little special. Tomorrow I'll do you an update on how dowser day went - I think it'll give you a taste of why the charity you are all supporting by sharing, promoting and sponsoring this challenge is so amazing. I'll also do you a tutorial on how to make the fabulous fresh flower hat I wore on day 29. But for now here's a super quick overview of what I wore and how many items are now on the list.

I spoke at a conference on Wednesday - this involved adding 2 dresses to the line up. For you maths geeks (who are going to LOVE my stats post on the 23rd of each month) That takes me to 54% of my wardrobe in 8.2% of the year.

So the new items are......


My 'pretending to be a grown up' Hobbs dress. It's a beautiful, basic navy number which crucially has pockets which has made it one of my favourite peices of workwear. So here you go. Item Number 18 The navy dress:

 

And my favourite (it's 5 years old now at least) summer frock, item number 19, adding some much needed colour to my wardrobe :


And then this week:

Day 23 

Sunday - lot's of lazing about going on


Day 24

Monday - working from home

Day 25
Tuesday - double denim at the office



Day 26

Wednesday - pretending to be a grown up at a conference







Day 27

Thursday - linen and silk in an attempt to deal with humidity (spot the dowser day prep)

Day 28
Friday -end of the week frock action

Day 29
Saturday - Jeans, trainers & a hat made out of flowers (what else would you wear to a wedding?)

Day 30
Sunday - summer frock for pub lunch






 I'll update you in week with posts about the stats so far, some things you can do and why Contact a Family is a cause you'll want to donate to, but for now happy Sunday xx






No comments:

Post a Comment